Your Occupation Onboard
1. What types of maritime safety information are currently received by your ships? (Including but not limited to navigation warnings, NOTAMs, maritime risk information, traffic control information, weather and sea conditions, weather warnings, mariculture areas, etc.)
2. What approaches and equipment do you use to obtain the maritime safety information?
3. Where does the maritime safety information currently received by your ship come from? (Information Sources)
4. Which of the approaches you listed above do you like the most? What do you think its advantages are?
5. Which of the approaches you listed above do you use the least? What is the reason? What improvements do you like it to make?
6. In addition to the existing maritime safety information, what other maritime safety information does your ship need?
7. What other methods and channels do you hope to use to receive maritime safety information?
8. What types of maritime safety information do you want to be elaborated so it could be more beneficial to the safe navigation of ships?
9. What other suggestions or opinions do you have on maritime safety information in order to effectively protect the navigation safety of ships?